Sunday, May 13, 2007

uhm yup, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :D
thanks qiqi ;D mama'll love you forever hahaha!

my brother made lemoncheesecake today, and its super nice
here's something to make you drool yeah ^^

ohwait, having a brother that makes tiramisu and cheesecakes is nice (:

so for lunch we had tangyuan o.O and mango juice and cakes and cheese eggs and fruits yay!
i'm lazy to upload photos here, i mean its chinesemye tomorrow -.-

and anyway me brother's like watching sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu the movie outside
and i'm in my room uhm, half studying and studying.

acks, the computer is a distracton and i love the phantom of the opera

i love my piano too and i shall practise hard during the june holidays

lastly i'm reminded that i've not been to church for a hell of a long time,
and i don't feel like going to church anyway. it bores me to death zzzz,
and the thought of going back to cat class with weird stares scares me.

also, i dreamt of stalin and lenin until i turned off the alarm clock and continued sleeping so i'll know the ending of my dream



i know this is a SUPER, and i mean super random post and anyway,
emma is not ego because there are people out there who thinks he's greater than LKY

no, lky is not liukaiying, its leekuanyew.

and i'm reminded of lky and efcl being vulgur words xD


and did you now my msn dp of ai otsuka licking a gigantic lollipop is cute?
anyway i'm off to study really.


and i like to appear offline during the exam period :D


totally random posts makes me nuts hur.


Bye!
EMMA

No comments: